Approx. Rs 5,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Pixel||2 Mega Pixel|
Digital Audio Video Monitoring and Broadcast System
are essential for schools, colleges and educational instituions. The unique features of systems are simultaneously monitoring of video and audio from different places and voice addressing possible for single class, group of classrooms and open area. We use high performance sheet metal speaker and microphone pre-amplifier circuit for DVAMBS.
DVAMBS can be used for
- Announcement to any individual, a group or all the classrooms.
- Relaying recorded speeches, lessions to the classroom.
- Contacting a particular room and getting back information.
- Recording of conversations for enforcing discipline monitoring.
- Recording of teachers, lectures and attendance behavior so as to enable to overcome deficiencies.
DVAMBS is capable of operating in five different modes
- Audio monitor mode: for listening the conversation at classrooms.
- Address mode: for making announcement at particular classrooms.
- Group address mode: for making announcement to any group of classes.
- All call mode: to address or playback recorded message to all the classrooms simultaneously.